The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Servic

Subject: Re: The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Service

Dear Okkar,
Is that the way of debating what your fathers taught.  I do understand that
your fathers don't accept debate or any sort of questioning.  By the way,
just realize that colonial ideal is out of date.  Just look around.  Many
colonies are freed.  No one wants to make Burma colony (may be except China
which your fathers are selling your country).  What kind of fool will make
Burma a colony?  For what?   To deal with many kinds of problems?
Anyway, you just can't answer, can you?  Repeating my questions?   What is
the meaning of country?  Distinguish doing things for SPDC and the country,
the people?   What do you do for the people and the country rather than doing
favours to ruling junta?
Ass head is the one who just can't understand the questions and debates
because he has brainless head.
Is that the way your Karen mother taught to behave?