SPDC Ministers: Rapists! (Continuat

Subject: Re: SPDC Ministers: Rapists! (Continuation)

At 15:51 22/12/1999 PST, david guy wrote:
>SPDC Ministers: Rapists! (Continuation)
>
>Today, 22-12-1999, Major General Soe Myint, Deputy Minister of Forestry who
>raped and arranged rape by Colonel Win Swe(his aid) a school teacher on
>12th and 13th of this month was arrested by the MIS agents.
>
>Son of U Aung Phone (Minister of Forestry), who allowed his house to be used
>for this crime was also arrested today by police.

Dear All,

In the cities and towns , those Burmese daughters who are being raped by
the senior military officers;

In the border and rural areas, those Burmese daughters who are being raped
by the junior military officers;

Those who have been  forced to go out of the country in search of food are
being raped  by the foreigners;

And most of those who live in the country have been suffering from  fear,
starvation and poverty;

We are sympathizing very much with the Victims.

Democratic Alliance of Burma (DAB).