To those who preserve the torture c

Subject: To those who preserve the torture chamber

:
Hey OKKAR m'old fruit. Your mate Greenwood
had the audacity to write to us to tell us he goes
whoring on Clapham Common in London.
That's gotta be a very foolish and corrupted
thing to do. Even for someone as prone to
being burned from his own mistakes as himself

But what he forgot to mention, was if he was
buying or selling..

Hey!! I nearly forgot..

I've been voted the most popular man of the year by
Swine magazine!! I beat you by one neovote!!

                          __,,+,,__
                              \  \  \
                                \  \  \

|     Opium EXPRESS       | ||','''|'''''''\___,