ERIKA / TOTAL FINA DISASTER HITS TH

Subject: ERIKA / TOTAL FINA DISASTER HITS THE ISLANDS AND COASTLINE

I wont post every day now. The diaster is on, and the winds and force 10
and higher blows have made ship to sea cleanup virtually impossible,
further the military and meteo were out-manoeuvered by nature. the sea
and winds defied technology and man, and hit where it was not expected.
Total Fina is now in the middle of a major reversal of public opinion
due to this environmental diaster.

>From now on, you have to look for the news yourself or contact me
directly. I am not going to post on this story further. Its going to go
on for months...

only want you know now the obvious, we at EuroBurmanet are linking up
with the wave of aggressive poitical and public opinion to ride with the
fury and wrath of NATURE AGAINST TOTAL FINA.

have a good holidays, ds