Millenium wish for SPDC dogs (r)

Dear you bunch of pigf***ing robber baron SPDC spys who only care about
themselves and use tyranny for their own profit:

Don't say you love your country. We know your only love is money and more
money and we are sick, sick, SICK of hearing all your lies to the contrary.
Lies can only persist for so long till the truth of a peace loving people
shines through, and when the truth finally rears its head, you'd better
BEWARE! Time is running out you greedy pack of sh***-licking dogs! Burmese
people true to their hearts are good Buddists (unlike your punk a**es) and
they will not countenance or tolerate your bulls*** for much longer :P You
close your eyes and close your eyes and close your ass all for for a pile of
kyats. This is not the path of a good Buddhist or a good Burmese. Shut your
f***ing faces already, turd burglars.

Enjoy the bones that buttf***er General Khin Nyunt throws you while they
last! Democracy will rise in Burma soon, and you will reap what you've sown!