2739 Karen New Year Message

--=====================_5329024==_.ALT

Karen Solidarity Organization
2739 Karen New Year Message

This year, Karen New Year has fallen on 6th of January,2000, Karen Era 2739
of 1st wax of the moon.
On this auspicious occasion, We, Karen Solidarity Organization wishing all
nationality, social organizations, political parties and Religious
Organizations a happy and prosperous new year.

Our new year message for this year is as follows.

Today, the oppressive military regime rule on Burma has approach to the
fifth decades during which the rights of all ethnic nationalities,
Democracy activists, the nation economy, social and political rights has
been ignored and suppressed. in fact, the suppression and persecutions are
more severe than before.
During these decades, the people from all social strata in Burma has
suffering all kind of human rights violations in different forms
under  different situation.
The causes of these suffering could be analyzed
by the past weakness points such as failure to value the freedom and
independent by basic administrative body of Burma government, failed to
recognized the equality and self determination of ethnic nationalities,
failed to practice democratic system etc... have contributed to the emerged
of military dictatorship system.

This is the time for all people of social strata of to unite and form a
solid social structure with the following elements.
* A genuine Democratic system
* A system that guaranteed the equality and self determination.
* A system that respect Human Rights fully and unconditionally.

This is the time to abandon all types of chauvinism, narrow-minded
political, social and religious egoism in the path of democratization.

Dear all ethnic Brethren,

On this occasion of Karen New Year, We Karen people pledged to join hand
with all other ethnic brethren to demolish our common enemy military
dictatorship from our society because what  ethnic brethren suffer is our
suffering.
Therefore, Let's us all ethnic people be unite, learn and remember the
lessons from the past and make firm resolutions to fight the Military
dictators till our goal is achieved.

* Let's promote and up-lift the spirit of Solidarity among ethnic people.
* Be Democracy widely practice.
* Let's pledge firmly to abolish military dictatorship.

Center Committee
Karen Solidarity Organization
06 /01/2000

--=====================_5329024==_.ALT

Karen Solidarity Organization<br>
Message<br>
This year, Karen New Year has fallen on 6th of January,2000, Karen Era
2739 of 1st wax of the moon.<br>
On this auspicious occasion, We, Karen Solidarity Organization wishing
all nationality, social organizations, political parties and Religious
Organizations a happy and prosperous new year.<br>
Our new year message for this year is as follows.<br>
Today, the oppressive military regime rule on Burma has approach to the
fifth decades during which the rights of all ethnic nationalities,
Democracy activists, the nation economy, social and political rights has
been ignored and suppressed. in fact, the suppression and persecutions
are more severe than before.<br>
During these decades, the people from all social strata in Burma has
suffering all kind of human rights violations in different forms
under&nbsp; different situation.<br>
The causes of these suffering could be analyzed<br>
by the past weakness points such as failure to value the freedom and
independent by basic administrative body of Burma government, failed to
recognized the equality and self determination of ethnic nationalities,
failed to practice democratic system etc... have contributed to the
emerged of military dictatorship system.<br>
This is the time for all people of social strata of to unite and form a
solid social structure with the following elements.<br>
* A genuine Democratic system<br>
* A system that guaranteed the equality and self determination.<br>
* A system that respect Human Rights fully and unconditionally.<br>
This is the time to abandon all types of chauvinism, narrow-minded
political, social and religious egoism in the path of democratization.
Dear all ethnic Brethren, <br>
On this occasion of Karen New Year, We Karen people pledged to join hand
with all other ethnic brethren to demolish our common enemy military
dictatorship from our society because what&nbsp; ethnic brethren suffer
is our suffering.<br>
Therefore, Let's us all ethnic people be unite, learn and remember the
lessons from the past and make firm resolutions to fight the Military
dictators till our goal is achieved.<br>
* Let's promote and up-lift the spirit of Solidarity among ethnic
people.<br>
* Be Democracy widely practice. <br>
* Let's pledge firmly to abolish military dictatorship.<br>
Center Committee<br>
Karen Solidarity Organization<br>
06 /01/2000<br>