Burma archive on CD-ROM

--------------283F1348B08C78125BE624CB

Dear friends,

on request of some activists I want to ask if there is any demand on an
archive of Burmese related things on CD-ROM.

As you know, I maintain a rather huge archive of documents on Burma
starting from the year 1910 (the book: "The Burman: His Life and
Notions" by Shway Yoe) up to now in my archive. So some people ask me to
archive this on CD-ROM. I want to ask if there is any demand on such
CD-ROMs.

With my ability on computers (I'm an experienced computer scientist) I
could produce at least twice a year a CD-ROM for both Linux and Windows
with a comprehensive collection on Burma. This would include ALL things
I can find in Internet and local media and help of people in this forum.
This CD_ROM would be HTML based and easy to use.

If there is any demand, please tell me. Also if there is anybody who
want to fund this project, please tell too!!!

Metta
Heiko
--------------283F1348B08C78125BE624CB

begin:vcard
n:Schaefer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-4000
fn:Heiko Schaefer
end:vcard

--------------283F1348B08C78125BE624CB--