Your Coollist Subscription

Dear User,

	Thank you for using Coollist. We are emailing you
because you are currently a member of the following email
discussion lists:

myintshwe@xxxxxxxxxxxx

	Coollist helps owners manage their email
discussion lists. Because you are a member of a Coollist,
we would like to invite you to fill out your online
membership profile with us so that other members who are
subscribed to the same email discussion lists as you are
can learn more about you.

	We have made it simple for you to manage your
discussion list subscriptions and update your profile
online. Login with your email address and password below
and update your profile today!

Email: reg.burma@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Password: unactive-encradle

	http://www.coollist.com/users/login.html

AOL Users Click Here:

	We would like to assure you that all information
you provide, will remain confidential and will only be
accessible by Coollist staff and members of mailing
lists that you are subscribed to.

If you require further assistance, please email
mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxx

If you would like to learn more about Coollist, please visit:
http://www.coollist.com

We hope you enjoy using Coollist!

Thank you.
The folks at Coollist