BurmaNet: Server restored

Dear all,

Topica.com, the mailing list server that BurmaNet uses to distribute the
news has come back online after an outage this week.  Some of you will
have received issues that were sent out on an older subscriber list but
I will be putting out all of this week's issues again via the full list
in the nex few minutes.  My apologies if this causes any duplication of
email but it is the only way to make sure that every subscriber gets
this week's issues.

Best regards,

  Strider

T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17