Warning of possible attached file w

Date: March 10, 2001

Dear Sirs, Madams and friends,

If you receive attached file from ooreh's account, please delete it right
away. DO NOT OPEN IT. It is a virus.

Several receivers have informed me that they receive attached file along
with my oridinary e-mail. They said that the attached file is a virus.
Honestly, I only write oridinary e-mail when I need to send out messages. I
do not know where the so-called attached file comes from.

I would like to apologize, especially to those whose computers were damaged
or whose wrok were hindered when the attached was opened.

I have not yet been able to work it out this problem. So, if you see any
attached file in the future when you receive e-mails from ooreh's account,
please delete it right away.

Thank you very mcuh for your forgiveness, understanding, patience and the
continuation of your communication with us.

Sincerely yours,

Doh Say
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/