Welcome to the Irrawaddywebmaster g

Hello,

I've added you to my Irrawaddywebmaster group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to participate
in email discussions, coordinate events, share photos and other files,
and more.

NOTE: This is an Announcement or Newsletter group, so only the group
moderator may post messages. Also, some or all of the web features may
be disabled in this group at the moderator's discretion.

Here's a description of the group:

The Irrawaddy is a publication of the Irrawaddy Publishing Group (formerly Burma Information Group). IPG is an independent news agency established by Burmese citizens living in exile and is not affiliated with any political organization. The Irrawaddy seeks to promote press freedom and access to unbiased information.

Here's my introductory message for you:

Hello,

I've added you to my Irrawaddy online-newsletter and welcome to the Irrawaddy online-newsletter at Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use email group service.  Please take a moment to review this message.

If you do not wish to belong to Irrawaddy online-newsletter, you may
unsubscribe by sending an email to

Regards,

Win Thu, Irrawaddywebmaster
Winthu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Irrawaddy is published by the Irrawaddy Publishing Group (IPG). IPG was established in 1992 by Burmese citizens living in exile and is not affiliated with any political party or organization. The Irrawaddy seeks to promote press freedom and access to unbiased information.

www.irrawaddy.org

Regards,

Moderator, Irrawaddywebmaster

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the Irrawaddywebmaster group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Irrawaddywebmaster