|Title:|| ||Kuki International Forum
|Description/subject:|| ||"The kukiforum stands to uplift the Glorious Past of the long forgotten Kuki’s history and cultural heritage. It is a forum for all the Kukis around the world to discuss and debate Kuki National Issues in a form of intellectual and academic integrity in order to resurrect the Kuki self-government (Kuki Inpi) and Kuki Zalen’gam (Kuki Fatherland). The forum serves a platform for all the Kukis around the world. It also keeps abreast with current news in a cyber technocratic arena, using it as a tool to serve the national cause is a way of explaining other community about the rich heritage of Kuki. It has a growing membership. Its membership is opened for all who love to contribute for the good cause of the Kuki Nation. Yet, it maintains dignity and integrity while welcoming new members."|
|Source/publisher:|| ||Kuki International Forum|
|Date of entry/update:|| ||03 June 2003|
|Title:|| ||Kuki Students Democratic Front (KDSF)
|Description/subject:|| ||"Kuki Students Democratic Front (KSDF) came into existence on 12 December 1993. The organisation was formed at Moreh, in Manipur state of India by dedicated Kuki Students leaders and like-minded Kuki peoples. These students had fled Burma in 1988, following the students uprising against the dictatorial rule of the Military junta. We have our office in Moreh (Head Office), Delhi, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand...The aims and objectives of Kuki Students Democratic Front are stated as follows:
1. To make the Government recognize our rights over our ancestral land. In this regard we should be granted self-determination to preserve our identity and culture, and to freely practice our religion.
2. For peaceful advancement and progress in the field of education and socio-economic development.
3. To end military rule by supporting the democratic movements.
4. To establish a federal union in Burma as desired by all constituent nations, so that the rights of these various nations are ensured, cherished and protected.
5. To allow the peaceful return of Khadawmi victims who were driven out from their land in 1967 by Ne Win Government..."|
|Source/publisher:|| ||Kuki Students Democratic Front (KDSF)|
|Date of entry/update:|| ||29 May 2007|