Dear OKKAR66129 (r)

Please provide us with a copy of the statement being referred to by recent
articles entitled JUNTA WARNS OF 'HEAD-ON COLLISION'.  Has this statement
been posted anywhere on the net?

Also, has the junta media piece that threatens Daw Suu Kyi by comparing
her to Vietnam's Diem been posted anywhere?  Can you give us a copy of
that?